If you’re a software architect looking to get to know people like you who are also working on exciting things, then GSAS (Global Software Architecture Summit) is exactly for you.
GSAS is a one-day summit that aims to attract and connect software architecture experts from all over the world, as well as all those interested in building working software to improve their skills, share knowledge, and connect.
This summit isn’t just about meeting with like-minded people and listening to the interesting talks, but it also has a clear mission:
- Write and sign the leading software architecture manifesto
- Grow the software architecture community by sharing best practices, innovation, working software, and practical solutions.
The values of GSAS:
- Working software is more important than the number of features.
- Continuous learning and improvement is more important than repetitive standards.
- Community benefit is more important than individualism.
What can you expect from the event?
- An expected 300 software architect participants
- Exciting technical talks by leading software architects
- Panel discussions and debates
Check out the speaker lineup and their talks here.
For more details about the event and tickets, visit the official website. Hurry up and get your early bird discount.